Monday, January 25, 2010

Spring Specials

Spring is just a couple short months away...hopefully...and my calendar is starting to get full. I wanted to offer a few specials for my family's that I have worked with and new clients as well. Take a look below and let me know if you have any questions.

1. ) Book for a March or April photo session and get a free 8x10 when you order your photos!

2.) Book a group session (more than one child or family) get $10.00 off your session fee!

3.) Book your baby's birthday session before March 31st and you will receive a free mini birthday cake for the session photo shoot, great for turning 1!


(See my Session & Photo Pricing blog for more information on prices!)

Good news... my photography website will be up and running this spring...your child's photo may be displayed on my website for the world to see! Yay!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Abby Anderson

402.560.1880

abbyanderson523@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment